 Trains / 4216
Re: Webpage with 12 to 9V Signal conversion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 12:38:42 GMT

Frank Buiting <frank.buiting@infopulse.nl> wrote:
Hi,

As promised I have put pictures of the conversion stuff on my webpage.
http://members.brabant.chello.nl/~f.buiting/lego/trains/signal.html

I would like to have your opinion about the page layout, is it readable,
structured etc.? I'm experimenting with a RCX controlled freight station • and
I am planning to put it in a similar way on my site (if I manage to create
it ofcourse!) Suggestions etc. are welcome!

Hi Frank,

absolutely clear and exhaustive. Quite a good job!
And you site has that kind of very clean and essential look that I love.

Mario

Web page: http://www.geocities.com/~marioferrari
LUGNET member page:  http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=22
Proud member of ItLUG: http://www.itlug.org