 Trains / 4328
Re: Webpage with 12 to 9V Signal conversion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 23:52:13 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
Frank Buiting wrote:
As promised I have put pictures of the conversion stuff on my webpage.
http://members.brabant.chello.nl/~f.buiting/lego/trains/signal.html

Looks good but I assume you are using a fibblesnork background because you • give
credit for one yet I cannot see it using Netscape 4.5.  All I see are random
white rectangles.

The problem should be fixed now, a little script at the start of the page
selects the right stylesheet for Internet Explorer or Netscape.
Netscape seems to handle tables with background images wrong, so the Netscape
version has no Fibblesnork images in the tables.

-Frank