 Trains / 4329
Re: Is it OK to use new parts for old sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 01:11:07 GMT

It's fine to use new parts if you disclaim it in your listing. An
informed buyer is a happy buyer. It's also fine to use new parts if
you're just rebuilding it for yourself.

IMHO.

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar