 Trains / 4212
4211  |  4213
Subject:
Webpage with 12 to 9V Signal conversion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 21:05:51 GMT

Hi,

As promised I have put pictures of the conversion stuff on my webpage.
http://members.brabant.chello.nl/~f.buiting/lego/trains/signal.html

I would like to have your opinion about the page layout, is it readable,
structured etc.? I'm experimenting with a RCX controlled freight station and
I am planning to put it in a similar way on my site (if I manage to create
it ofcourse!) Suggestions etc. are welcome!

-Frank

PS. the site is still under construction, so not all the letters in the
lexicon work... (A to L should work though)