 Trains / 4539
Re: Thinking of selling my entire 9V collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 19:31:11 GMT

Michael Edwards <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message
To Scott

This was not a sale!!!

I stated it in your email and I will state it again, look at
http://www.lugnet.com/trains/?n=4410
I stated in the very first line that I might not sell the trains

If it was a sale, it would be in the wrong group, all I was doing is a bit
of research!
What harm is that? when I posted the message somebody offered me $2000 for
them, and I refused as I don't want to sell, because I would be break the
T/C of this group. But I didn't, if I did Todd would have told me.

Let me jump in here.  Nobody offered you $2000 for them.  They offered you
$2000 plus the 952 Expert Builder tractor, which was on your wants list.  Do
you recall this?

[from my email]

Would you accept $2,000 plus a 952 tractor (used, no box, has
instructions) for the whole collection?

[response from Michael Edwards]

Wow $2000 , now i will have to think about this

There never was a response from you that you decided not to sell.  Rather,
you said you wanted to think about it.  I never received a later response
from you on a refusal of the offer, nor did you make a reference to
violating the T/C of the group.

I am sorry you have had a tough time, but keep the facts straight, please.

Mike Poindexter