 Trains / 4534
Re: Thinking of selling my entire 9V collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 17:35:07 GMT

To Scott

This was not a sale!!!

I stated it in your email and I will state it again, look at
http://www.lugnet.com/trains/?n=4410
I stated in the very first line that I might not sell the trains

If it was a sale, it would be in the wrong group, all I was doing is a bit
of research!
What harm is that? when I posted the message somebody offered me $2000 for
them, and I refused as I don't want to sell, because I would be break the
T/C of this group. But I didn't, if I did Todd would have told me.

Look you may have a bad time with me but I had over 60 successful trades in
the past 1 1/5 years and every person who I dealt with said that I was good
on my sales, you must understand that I have gone though alot of bad time in
the past few months, and all I need is more grief at this

In the end I think you got your hopes a bit to high to get a 4544 and 4559

--
Michael
- - -