 Trains / 4533
Re: Thinking of selling my entire 9V collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 16:48:25 GMT

After _TWICE_ _agreeing_ terms (price, shipping & insurance) with ME last
week.

I got this form him yesterday morning:

"Scott, my mum has told not to sell the trains, and they are packed away
ready for the move."

Now I'm told, by ME, 2 of the sets I was going to buy are not in his
collection (Sold to a higher "bidder" perhaps?). The 3rd set I wanted has
risen in price by  >60%, as somebody else as offered more than the price he
_agreed_ to sell it to me for last week.

Has anyone had any joy out of this "Sale"?

Scott A