 Trains / 4415
Re: Thinking of selling my entire 9V collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 17:11:22 GMT

To Michael...

If you are looking for prices, fine, but if you want offers,  I beleive
you are off topic for this group. "Best offer" deals belong in
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade. Auctions, which is what I would
characterise what you're doing now with your 12v stuff, belong in
lugnet.market.auction.

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!