 Trains / 4801
Re: Yellow 9v Tracks? !?!?!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 15:16:55 GMT

I don't think it is the lighting. Usually you can recover the colors by
adjusting settings for the picture in a program like Photoshop or even
Microsoft Photo Editor.
I did not succeed in doing so, so my guess is this person PAINTED the tracks
yellow.
Also take a look at the train in the picture, which has the usual colors.
Even the grey doors in the red car seem really grey...
Why would anybody paint his track?

Greetings,

Arjen

That's just an incredibly poor picture of normal track. The train set is
4563 (which IS one of the first 9V train sets, but not one of the first
EVER LEGO Trains...).