 Trains / 4800
Re: What do you do with multiple Blue Hoppers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 14:23:19 GMT

http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/misc/pi400.jpg

WOW! That is a lot of sets! And yet I am still unable to get something as simple as
scanned copies of the instructions...

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com