 Trains / 4815
Re: What do you do with multiple Blue Hoppers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 08:45:50 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi writes:
You didn't pay full retail for all those, did you?

No, original prices in the shops have been 100 to 120 DM (50 to 60 $). I
started to buy some copies, when the price was 80 DM. Then I had the chance to
get 3 for 50 DM each. After that again some for 60 ..75 DM.
Last week I got 3 for an unbelievable price of 25 DM per set! And 5 more for 50
plus sending fees...

Regards,

Ben