 Trains / 4816
Re: What do you do with multiple Blue Hoppers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 08:56:14 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
I do not own any sets 2126.  (I wonder if I'll ever regret that?)

I don't think you will. There are no cool parts in the set (with exception of
wooden tons maybe). But it's the cheapest way to get a lot of magnetic
couplings, wheel sets, bogie plates, groundplates. So I have stuff for trading
and building MOCs.

With no comment from my peanut gallery

Ha haha!

I wish I'd bought all three 4559 Cargo Railway sets at Target for $74 a year • or
two ago.  Bought only one. :-(  I do regret that.

I have four (incomplete) copies of that set so far: first two copies after I
saw your "Starlight Express" next ones just because they were quite cheap....
The club Car groundplates in yellow have been traded away and the windows went
into my black passenger cars.

Did some building (electric engine of the 30ies) last night, but not so
successful, that I could publish it today...

Regards,

Ben