 Trains / 4808
Re: Yellow 9v Tracks? !?!?!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 19:21:07 GMT

Ah, incandescent light.  I use incandescent, fluorescent  and halogen.
Yeah, I get it real bright.  Either way, that picture is the result of poor
lighting.  I actually bought a surf shack because I thought it had an orange
plate.  It looked orange in the picture - and that was the picture on the
box!  (i.e. I saw it in person and not a picture of the box)  I guess that
even professionals have a problem sometimes.

Mike