 Trains / 6651
6650  |  6652
Subject:
FOTY - Xmas in July
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 19:59:52 GMT

Havent had a decent find for a while then today, found an almost MISB 4558
Metroliner. I say almost as one bag has been opened, but the rest are still
sealed. Whey hey!

Trouble is I think I might have developed collectoritis, as now I am scared to
rip it open and build it. Its getting worse as I have a 4536 and 2150 MISB and
everytime I get them off the shelf I end up having second thoughts and putting
them back (as I did only at the weekend, planning on using the plaforms from
the 2150 in my large Metro Terminus). Last year I had no problem just opening
the packets and building stuff, now I want to keep them intact.
Is there any known cure?

regards
lawrence