 Trains / 6653
Re: FOTY - Xmas in July
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 20:30:47 GMT

Trouble is I think I might have developed collectoritis, as now I am scared to
rip it open and build it. Its getting worse as I have a 4536 and 2150 MISB and
everytime I get them off the shelf I end up having second thoughts and putting
them back (as I did only at the weekend, planning on using the plaforms from
the 2150 in my large Metro Terminus). Last year I had no problem just opening
the packets and building stuff, now I want to keep them intact.
Is there any known cure?

Yes, sell your sets to me for the same price you bought them at!

(seriously though, if you were trying to sell the set, I am sure there are a
few of us here who would be interested, in part because it is not a MISB
set...some of us realize that there are a finite amount of MISB sets left..and
every time we open one, we reduce that count.

James