 Trains / 6671
Re: FOTY - Xmas in July
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 20:26:59 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Jones writes:
In lugnet.trains, Oliver Giesen writes:
G'Day
Ya gotta decide if you want to play OR collect.
What about building? Do you consider building part of playing? I mean,
building is a totally different option. You should have put 'playing,
collecting, and BUILDING'!!

Wait, what about LDrawing! Oh, and Programming, chatting, posting, website
building and festing... those are ALL different aspects of our hobby that some
of us enjoy. (and don't forget class warfare, we have at least one participant
on Lugnet(tm) who seems to enjoy that too. Well, to each his own, I guess.)

Anyway, I disagree with that. You can collect, play, and build(-::-), all
together.

Right! A collection is still a collection even if it's an "opened and played
with" collection.