 Trains / 6669
Re: FOTY - Xmas in July
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 20:11:50 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Oliver Giesen writes:
G'Day
Ya gotta decide if you want to play OR collect.
What about building? Do you consider building part of playing? I mean,
building is a totally different option. You should have put 'playing,
collecting, and BUILDING'!!
Anyway, I disagree with that. You can collect, play, and build(-::-), all
together.
My 1 and 1/2 cents
Well, I added another half-cent;-)

Tim