 Trains / 6668
Re: FOTY - Xmas in July
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 20:03:58 GMT

richard marchetti wrote:

Disagree. You can do both. It just takes deeper pockets.

O good.  I was worried another 24 hours might slip past without you mentioning
your deep pockets or someone else's trust fund status.

Take your sarcasm to RTL...

There is no point in collecting, Larry.  Sure you can do it -- but all it
expresses is obsession.

To imply that there are some who participate in LUGNET who are *not* obsessed is
a bit of a stretch.  Otherwise, why be here?  As far as there not being a point
to collecting, that is just so obviously wrong that I won't waste more bandwidth
commenting on it.

But, to each his own...

But if you really believed that, why post?

-John