 Trains / 6655
Re: FOTY - Xmas in July
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 21:07:46 GMT

G'Day
Ya gotta decide if you want to play OR collect.  Playing is much more fun. I
mean what is the point of having LEGO sitting in a box ! it should be in
ones hands so you can feel it, and then enjoy your finished creations.
Cheers
Oliver
My 1 1/2 cents.

"James Powell" <wx732@freenet.victoria.bc.ca> wrote in message

Trouble is I think I might have developed collectoritis, as now I am • scared to
rip it open and build it. Its getting worse as I have a 4536 and 2150
MISB and
<snip>