 Trains / 6678
Re: FOTY - Xmas in July
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 22:22:03 GMT

collectoritis - aw yes, that is a real interesting aliment. I recently became
9v complete almost accidentally except for the last couple sets. I mean you
find a good deal on any train stuff and it a no brainer as to weather you are
going to but it or not.

I enjoy as many activities as I can surrounding this hobby. in addition to the
long list already created... vacationing (Denmark, San Diego...), meeting with
folks from around the world, playing with my kids, logo design, taking with
strangers at train shows...

As far as collecting there are people who collect train schedules from various
stations... china, post cards. Not to mention people collect every thing under
the sun, just look at e-bay. I haven't put my finger on it but by nature
humans are collectors, which BTW doesn't make them evil or even stupid!

SteveB
Human & PNLTC member

In lugnet.trains, Oliver Giesen writes:
G'Day
Ya gotta decide if you want to play OR collect.  Playing is much more fun. I
mean what is the point of having LEGO sitting in a box ! it should be in
ones hands so you can feel it, and then enjoy your finished creations.
Cheers
Oliver
My 1 1/2 cents.

"James Powell" <wx732@freenet.victoria.bc.ca> wrote in message

Trouble is I think I might have developed collectoritis, as now I am • scared to
rip it open and build it. Its getting worse as I have a 4536 and 2150
MISB and
<snip>