 Local / United Kingdom / 4419
Re: FOTY - Xmas in July
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 22:11:34 GMT

Just get on with it!

I know the feeling exactly. My airport shuttle & matching airports await
being ripped open (amongst others). I find that doing it at a special
occasion, such as Christmas or a birthday lends to the sense of
occasion. IIRC, I ripped my way through a host of old MT sets and a
number of Blacktron treats last birthday & Christmas (the two being
quite close together, & separated by a fest :-)

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000, lawrence wilkes (<Fy9rJs.Hu@lugnet.com>) wrote at
19:59:52

Havent had a decent find for a while then today, found an almost MISB 4558
Metroliner. I say almost as one bag has been opened, but the rest are still
sealed. Whey hey!

Trouble is I think I might have developed collectoritis, as now I am scared to
rip it open and build it. Its getting worse as I have a 4536 and 2150 MISB and
everytime I get them off the shelf I end up having second thoughts and putting
them back (as I did only at the weekend, planning on using the plaforms from
the 2150 in my large Metro Terminus). Last year I had no problem just opening
the packets and building stuff, now I want to keep them intact.
Is there any known cure?

regards
lawrence

--