 Local / United Kingdom / 4425
Re: FOTY - Xmas in July
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 08:10:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Tom Stangl writes:

Sure - buy more of the set, so you don't feel bad about opening (at least) • one of
them ;-)

Now if only I could find more MISB 4558, 2150 or 4536 at the prices I paid for
them I would be a happy man indeed.

Actually I did buy 3x 4536, and built two. I thought I would sell the other to
find the purchase.

However, my collectoritis is clearly quite severe as I cannot bring myself to
sell anything either.

regards
lawrence