 Trains / 4672
4671  |  4673
Subject:
Train Stoppers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 22:25:09 GMT

I've been playing around with the end of track stoppers but have yet to
come up with something that works.

I'd like to hear what other people/groups have come up with.

I have the 4553 train wash but find all the impact is on the magnet
coupler.
I'd like something softer that could take a bit more impact.

Any ideas?

Dean