 Trains / 4673
Re: Not LEGO, but trains( $$$ for 2200 foot loop of track)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 00:09:36 GMT

John Gerlach wrote:

But by having electrically isolated lengths of track, you could start one
train, and once it had moved onto the next section of track you could start
another one.  We could easily have ten trains running at once.

Or more. We would just need to make some of the blocks shorter so people
could slow down trains that were gaining on the one in front of them
while they were in the short block... but each regular block could have
2 trains on it at once, easy.

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!