 Trains / 4687
Re: Train Stoppers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 13:10:34 GMT

"Scott A" <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote in message news:Fr3rqn.4rp@lugnet.com...
<snip>
This is what the RCX was developed for ! ;)
Couple of light sensors for train detection, and a couple of cybermaster
touch switches for manual speed control.
Cheers
Oliver

Not 100% related to this post, but I've been think of somehow getting a
train do the following when it reaches the end of a line:

1. Slow Down
2. Stop
3. Reverse

Has anyone been able to do this?