 Trains / 4249
Re: Max's Motorhome
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 03:21:10 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Barbara Sproat writes:
In lugnet.trains, Tom McDonald writes:
BTW, FWIW, the last half dozen pics didn't load for me.

-Tom McD.

I've compressed the files more and added Height and Width tags.  This should
help in loading the page faster.  Give it a try and let me know if it works.

It works! Nice SUV... I'll hafta steal^H^H^H^H^H borrow that design :)

-Tom McD.
when replying, for some unknown reason, spamcake breaks down in vodka.

Note: Lugnet and rec.toys.lego are family forums

The San Francisco Bay Area Users Group
http://www.baylug.org