 Trains / 4229
Re: Max's Motorhome
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 04:34:56 GMT

Cool!

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <38AA032D.F359D4B5@voyager.net>...
Tom McDonald wrote:
BTW, FWIW, the last half dozen pics didn't load for me.

they would have if you gave it, oh, say, 1/2 hour or so...

The last batch didn't load for me either. Some browsers time out on the
pictures (I've had this happen with both Netscape 3.01 and IE 4). Thankfully
IE allows you to right click on the "X" which replaces all the pictures
which didn't come down, and ask to have it downloaded.

Frank