 Announcements / 480
479  |  481
Subject:
Max's Motorhome
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 22:03:36 GMT

Max is like my Dad... if there's something he wants and it isn't on the market,
then he'll build it himself. This is one example of Max's latest work. He
call's it the "Locomoto". It started as an old train that he bought from his
neighbor. Then with a little knowledge in the latest technology and hard work,
he was finally finished.

Check out Max's new Motorhome at...
http://www.io.com/~jsproat/bambam/LEGO/locomoto.html

Cheers,