 Trains / 4221
Re: Max's Motorhome
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 23:37:11 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Barbara Sproat writes:
Max is like my Dad... if there's something he wants and it isn't on the • market,
then he'll build it himself. This is one example of Max's latest work. He
call's it the "Locomoto". It started as an old train that he bought from his
neighbor. Then with a little knowledge in the latest technology and hard work,
he was finally finished.

BTW: This was really fun to create!!

Wow! Hey that does look like it was fun! I almost like the idea of a *real*
private railcar. (Wouldn't that cause headaches IRL :) And John Neal would be
proud.. 8 wide!

The bathroom mirror made me lol! I wondered what I was going to do with those
spare Explorien control panels.. I've been meaning to furnish an apartment
building that I've built lately, but haven't gotten a round tuit. This
provided all the stimulation I needed to start on the inside of the building :)

BTW, FWIW, the last half dozen pics didn't load for me.

-Tom McD.
when replying, spamcakes make excellent parking blocks.

Note: Lugnet and rec.toys.lego are family forums

The San Francisco Bay Area Users Group
http://www.baylug.org