 Trains / 4237
Re: Max's Motorhome
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 15:58:14 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

John Neal wrote:

And how!  Not only is it 8 wide, but she made liberal use of the 6091 and 6081
elements as well{:^D  Excellent work, Barbara!  BTW, the images downloaded fine
for me, but then again, *I* have a Mac;-)

Asserting that it's due to having a Mac kind of proves the point that
Macs cater to non technical users... anyone with half a lick of
technicity would know that the true reason it worked for you is because
you have a DSL line which is a much faster internet connection than some
of us have.

But my assertion that people should use width and height tags has been
glossed over. Unfortunately.

Sorry, didn't mean to ignore.  I just thought you were speaking to the Greek members
of LUGNET only (at least it sounded like Greek to me;-D)

-John

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!