 Trains / 4240
Re: Max's Motorhome
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 16:39:23 GMT

(X-post to lugnet.build)

http://www.io.com/~jsproat/bambam/LEGO/locomoto.html

Wow!  Very cool models, and nice narrative text.

I like the SUV.  The small yellow "wing" on the hood gives it a "Land
Rover look" and the cloth doors is a nice and creative touch.  The
wheels may look a bit small, though, but all in all you've done some
very nice modeling!

I used the same "wing" for a Land Rover model, BTW, but my model looks
much more "traditional" than yours.  You've got a more "funky" look
with all those bricks put sideways:

    http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/?n=806

Fredrik