 Trains / 4222
4221  |  4223
Subject:
What should I do with 19 boxes of 4.5 Volt Grey Track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 23:54:52 GMT

First things first,
I know that I will burn in heck for eternity for x-posting a possible
Trade/Sell item in lugnet.trains, but that is the price I am willing to
pay.  :-/

As a child I used to have a good size collection of the blue 4.5
track and train stuff.  After seeing how much my son enjoyed playing
with the old train stuff when he was at his grandparents a few years ago

I decided to get back into it.

After getting a bunch of track, I discovered that getting wheels that
work with the old track was difficult or just down right to expensive.

SO
my situation is that I have 19 brand new sealed boxes of 4.5 Volt Grey
Track,
and not a single wheel to go with it.

9     7850    Straight    ( 1 isn't in a box )
5     7851    Curved
5     7852    Points

After I gave up looking for wheels,
I ended up buying some 9 Volt stuff (4559,4561,bunch of track)
and also some monorail stuff.

I am trying to decide whether to keep the stuff, or sell/Trade it
for other Lego, in particular monorail or 9 Volt Train stuff.

Any thoughts or suggestions.