 Trains / 27591
Re: 7-Wide BNSF & TTX Intermodal Train & Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2006 12:45:30 GMT

J. Spencer Rezkalla wrote:

Spencer,

Great models all around. Thanks for sharing them.

[...]
standard track geometry. They just barely clear standard switches and tend to
slide somewhat sideways through the switches. It's kind of amusing to watch. • [...]

Spencer

I chuckled when I read this comment because the other night I was
running my trains and I trough a switch by accident while a boxcar was
being pulled over the switch. The front wheels went straight, and the
back wheels all the cars behind the boxcar went off onto the siding. The
funny thing was the train didn't derail. The boxcar just kept rolling
(and pulling the rest of the train. The boxcar had its front wheels on
the main track, and the its back wheels on the siding. The train came
back together again at the end of the siding.

Chris

--
http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/lego/

Learn about brittle bone disease