 Trains / 27606
Re: 7-Wide BNSF & TTX Intermodal Train & Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2006 03:36:20 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Paul S. D’Urbano wrote:

   Where I can see more of Steve’s work? Does he have a Brickshelf folder? That rolling stock does look gorgeous.

A gallery of Steve Ringe’s train work can be seen here:

Steve is a former 8-wide builder that recently converted most of his stock to 6-wide. IMO very little was lost in the translation.

Spencer