 Trains / 27592
Re: Another tram / light rail from Turin!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2006 12:51:48 GMT

Luca Giannitti wrote:
<<http://www.lucajuventino.altervista.org/lego/images/7038lego.jpg>>

After my first attempt to build a tram from Turin
(<http://news.lugnet.com/town/?n=6918>), I've decided to make another one in the • [...]
More infos about the Lego and the original model can found there:

<http://www.lucajuventino.altervista.org/lego/lego_tram7000.htm>

[...]

Bye, Luca

Luca,

   Great tram. I can't think of anything else to say, but I had to say that.

Chris

--
http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/lego/

Learn about brittle bone disease