 Trains / 26063
Re: NR-75 - The Ghan (The way it should have been done ;-) )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 04:03:08 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Allister McLaren wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Samarth Moray wrote:
   As most of you know, it was my end of the 24 Hour Build Challenge deal to build a Ghan in 8 wide. So here it is:

Very nice, but this is the way it should’ve been rendered ;)

Allister

W00t, Thanks a lot Al! It looks excellent!

(Parts of quoted text have been modified for effect)

Legoswami