 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3040
3039  |  3041
Subject:
NR-75 - The Ghan (The way it should have been done ;-) )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 15 Oct 2005 21:04:47 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

As most of you know, it was my end of the 24 Hour Build Challenge deal to build a Ghan in 8 wide. So here it is:

Gallery after mod: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=149678

(Ignore the Playboy bunny on the side. It’s a trick of the light and Tim R0x0r for teh renderz.)

I’m pretty happy with the overall design; Tim says it’s not as high as it should be, but I figured figs are short to begin with so that was okay. LMK what you all think.

Legoswami