 Trains / 26044
Re: NR-75 - The Ghan (The way it should have been done ;-) )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 2005 00:43:27 GMT

   Hi me Peter again

I forgot to add in my last post also that I find the “Post Heading” very offensive “NR-75 The Ghan (The way it should have been done)” Now I know you smiled at the end of it but I feel that Tim Gould posted the original Ghan NR75 and you are saying in this very straight forward way that his version is in some way wrong?? I feel you could have chosen a better choice in wording and I know that Tim is a very easy going person and probably won’t take offence at this. But I really think you owe Tim an appology for the way this posting sounds. I would also recomend that you cahnge any future postings to reflect “Your Ghan” and drop off the other bit.

Regards Peter Parsons

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the defense but don’t worry about the heading. It was a joke between Samarth and myself. I was actually the other end of the 24hr build challenge and we’ve been having a mini scale war off Lugnet for a while.

Of course the biggest joke is that Swami has the wrong scale ;)

Tim