 Trains / 26035
Re: NR-75 - The Ghan (The way it should have been done ;-) )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 16 Oct 2005 08:28:14 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Richie Dulin wrote:

   Excellent work! Spotlighted. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you Community Member Richie Dulin for spotlighting my post! Your warm services to the embracing community are much appreciated, as always.

   The Ghan logos do seem to have lost something in the rendering

Alas, CM Richie my greatest apologies to you if you find the renders below community standards. (1)

  1. have you built in real life?

Unfortunately, CM Richie, I have other MOCs to build and share with this wonderful community, which are higher on my priority list. Therefore I regret to inform you that this shall probably not be built in the brick. Although I encourage you to do so, as it will most certainly help in fostering community togetherness.

Legoswami

(1) Although I must say Community Member Tim Gould has done more with the mpds than I could ever have.