 Trains / 26036
Re: NR-75 - The Ghan (The way it should have been done ;-) )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 16 Oct 2005 11:31:16 GMT

I'm pretty happy with the overall design; Tim says it's not as high as it
should be, but I figured figs are short to begin with so that was okay. LMK
what you all think.

Legoswami

Nice work Swami and better late than never :P. I don't know what happened to the
logo but something went wrong...

As for minifigs, everyone knows they are tall and broad, not short. That's why
trains should be six-wide. Sheesh!!!

Tim