 Trains / 26062
Re: Palisade Villa GBC (the start of one, anyways...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 03:08:54 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

I just want to make 'em look like they belong in a mine--some 'boulder-ish'
looking thing... if TLC wants to make some grey balls, I'd be happy...

Hmm, this made me wonder, would the smaller, almost round technic ball "thingys"
(yes, that's their official name) work?
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=x201
Or what about solid black minifig heads? OR would they just congest the
contraption?

Janey "Curious Red Brick"

Or the brown heads everyone got in their Random Stuff Boxes?

BTW Dave, VERY VERY cool.

Calum

Actually, I ended up getting way more black ones from those boxes than brown,
(besides brown ones are needed for the stairway ballisters in maxifig dollhouse
buildings. Wink.)

Janey "Red Brick"