 Trains / 24240
Re: A lil' Mountain with10 Tunnel Portals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 20:20:01 GMT

Brian,
That's a great mountain & layout.  I can see kids' eyes popping and jaws
dropping.  It looks like you used some scale compression on the mountain slopes
to make it appear taller - is that right?  Try taking some pics from a kid's
approximate eye level to show how the "snow cap" looks from the intended
audience's point of view!

Great work.  Multi-level train layouts are cool, regardless of scale or
construction material!

James Wilson
Dallas, TX