 Trains / 24255
Re: Kid's Eye View Look at a Mountain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 02:27:25 GMT

Larry,
Thank you, I will keep this in mind.
Brian

----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry Pieniazek" <larry.(mylastname)@ascentialsoftware.DOT.com>
To: <lugnet.trains@lugnet.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 9:03 PM
Subject: Re: Kid's Eye View Look at a Mountain

In lugnet.trains, Brian Darrow wrote:
James,
Here's that Kid's eye view I promised you:
Sorry for the dark images, I need better lighting.
Brian

Please consider posting deeplinks ... that is, click one more time so you
get a
url of the form
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kohrmand/shows/Livonia-11-24-02/07.jpg
instead
of something ending in gallery.cgi (as has been written about many times
before,
search for deep links for more info)

That way everyone can see your images even before they are moderated. When
discussion is fast moving, that's very helpful.

++Lar