 Trains / 24263
Re: A lil' Mountain with10 Tunnel Portals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 12:20:40 GMT

SNIPPIFICATION

   2 - perhaps not quite as much as on Classic Space... the criticism there is very honest and forthright, but it’s a great place to see people grow and develop because they take it on board. I was a bit disappointed that no one had much constructive criticism on my recent project posting here, by the way...

Hey! *I* criticized... okay so it wasn’t what you might call constructive, but then I’ll put an addition. You need to open that canyon box and change that black facet on the end coach to a grey one. IMO, it isn’t worth the speculating. I also recall having mentioned that the lamp in the nose was set in too much. But really, I don’t think you left much room for whining and nit-picking by us. Your apparent interest in engines payed off in the form of detailed interiors (amongst other things), I suppose. (Note to self: read up on engines!)

Legoswami Samarth