 Trains / 24260
Re: A lil' Mountain with10 Tunnel Portals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 05:10:30 GMT

I'd love to see pics of the de-construction! And how it's packed up for
transport.

Thanks

SteveB

I'm going to be boxing it up next week for our show on the 19th and I'll
snap a few pics so you can see how it all breaks down.