 Trains / 19991
19990  |  19992
Subject:
Parts I wish TLC made
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 21:25:51 GMT

Had to do it :)

JB

Message has 4 Replies:
  Re: Parts I wish TLC made

(...) how long do you you think it would take before people started griping about them being POOP? My guess is about 1.3 seconds. (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.trains)
  Re: Parts I wish TLC made

(...) For reference: (URL) then click on the PDF or powerpoint from what is currently the third entry in the library: Title: 9V Track Geometry Modifications Author: Ben Fleskes Abstract: Ben Fleskes' Track Geometry Presentation from BricksWest 2003. (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.trains)
  Re: Parts I wish TLC made

(...) Most Excellent!! I look forward to using these pieces on future LUCNY layouts. [1] Our club has absolutely no reservations about using any modified pieces made by John or other members. Other clubs may feel differently, but we think they (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lucny)
  Re: Parts I wish TLC made

"John Barnes" <barnes@sensors.com> wrote in message news:HEDsv3.KnE@lugnet.com... (...) Looks great John, If I had one other item suggestion for Lego to make, it would be flexi-track. This would solve most our problems with the turn radius of Lego (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.trains)