 Trains / 20020
Re: Parts I wish TLC made
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 03:21:09 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Matthew J. Chiles writes:
=46rom how I understand auctions and their acceptance here (based on
recent converstations with Larry P)

Just to forestall any questions... In which Matt asked my opinion, and I
gave it, as just another user, nothing more. I think what was outlined is
correct but it IS a fuzzy area.

I just hope if these ever go up again I hear about it, or better, that Jeff
(or John, or Ben or whoever, I don't care!!! I just want some of these)
decides to offer these for straight sale, or for "4 switches plus a fee"...
80 seems fair to me.