 Trains / 19990
Re: Farm MOC.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 20:34:48 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.castle, Juan Cuello writes:
Hi there!!!

  This is the first time I post a MOC on lugnet. Hope you enjoy it.....

Hi Juan,

thanks a lot for shearing your creation with us!
That sceenery is in fact very nice and well thought out.

I "borrow" some other ideas from somewhere.... but.....

Who does not? We would not see so many brilliant MOCs all around without
borrowing some of the best ideas here and there.

Ben
(farming+tudor style fan as well)

Just a few more "hard to find" galleries in a similar style, which have for
sure influenced each other as well. Since these are not on brickshelf they
might be new for some people.

Jojos mill building:
http://www.1000steine.de/myimages/albun13

Thomas &  Florian Bendt riding stables + farm building:
http://www.1000steine.de/myimages/albun07

Michael Peters apple farm:
http://www.1000steine.de/themen/bauwettbewerb/015/015e.htm

two of my rural todor style buidings:
http://www.fgltc.org/bwoabs/iscc2/iscc2.phtml
(That cow has been influenced by a shop displays cow photographed by Eric Brok
(the link on his page is broken now...))
my last years ISCC entry:
http://www.1000steine.de/themen/bauwettbewerb/003/003e.htm