 Castle / 16797
16796  |  16798
Subject:
Farm MOC.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 11:22:37 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

  Hi there!!!

   This is the first time I post a MOC on lugnet. Hope you enjoy it.....

   It's a Medieval farm layout composed of 4 baseplates 32x32 studs.....
   Some of the animals designs (cows and sheeps), are from Onishi Shinji,
but are too cool to don't put on the layout.... (thanks for your great
creations Onishi!!!)

  I "borrow" some other ideas from somewhere.... but..... is not this the
"quiz"?? to pick some good ideas from here and others from there and put all
together to "serve" your intereset with your own "look'n feel" :-)

  I must said that brickshelf is the best site to search for this ideas...
thanks to all the people who spend their time building those wonderful Lego
creations.... One day I will be like you ;-)

  john