 Castle / 16839
Re: Farm MOC.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 20:30:02 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jon Furman writes:
Hi Juan,
I think your Farm is great, I love the roof.  The animals are a great
addition as well!  Keep up the great work, this is the best farm I've seen. • Jon

Thank you very much..... Do yo like the roof?..... Hey!!!! I'm very glad to
hear this, because the roof is one of the few things that is entery of my
"own creation"...

The farm build is based on some Vollmer H0 models.... I like this kind of
structures, medieval timber-framed houses, and I have an HO "medium size"
layout (3.60m x 1.20m) since I was a child. Now with LEGO I'd like to
recreate some of the great models I build one time on HO scale....

john